Fantastic chapel presentation my Friends!!! Keep up the great work challenging others to be Friends too!!!
Our Spanish classes are moving along to study about Advent and our candle of HOPE is burning bright in anticipation of the birth of our Savior.
Friends of the Environment will make a presentation about recycling this Friday October 28 beginning at 8:45 a.m. in the Upper School Gym.
If you are participating in chapel you may wear green for our presentation. Go GREEN!!
We have been practicing the sounds of the Spanish alphabet, choosing our Spanish names, and creating our name tags.
Mrs. Lingle and Mrs. Gray will introduce this year’s poster contest during our Friends of the Environment chapel on October 7th.
Posters will be due by October 24th.
Winners will be announced in chapel on October 28th.
- Welcome to 2016-2017 School Year!
- Schedule 2016-2017
- Lower School Spanish Blog
- National Standards for Foreign Language Education
- Spanish Course Description
- Expectations and Consequences
- Friends of the Environment Club
- Spanish Links
- Spanish Club Information
- Spanish Club Pictures
- Classroom Projects 2016-2017
- Spanish Classroom pictures 2015-2016
- Mariposas Monarcas Classroom Projects 2015-2016
- Pinatas: Mrs. Wigand's classroom project December 2015
- A Taste of Mexico 2015
- Classroom Projects 2014
- Flamenco 2014